Cryopen Treatment Essex
Effective On All Areas
Cryopen treatment Near Me
Cryopen treatment is a procedure that effectively and quickly removes many skin imperfections permanently and within one session. Common skin issues include:
- Freckles or liver spots – These can be caused by sun exposure and can appear with ageing. Commonly found on areas of the skin that receive high sun exposure, such as hands, face, chest and shoulders.
- Milia – These are white or yellow raised spots which can be located on many areas of the skin.
- Warts – Most commonly found on hands and feet and can be highly contagious, spreading to various areas.
- Cherry angioma – These usually have a red blister appearance and are caused by broken blood vessels.
- Verrucas – Commonly found on the foot area and can be caused due to contamination in public areas, such as swimming pools.
- Skin tags – Small imperfections which can occur in the elderly and can be found where the skin folds naturally. Can irritate places when rubbing against clothing.
Non invasive & pain-free
How Does Cryopen Treatment Work?
Our Cryopen treatment in Southend-On-Sea uses extreme cold produced by liquid nitrous oxide, resulting in fast and efficient destruction of unwanted skin imperfections.
The treatment is a completely controlled and safe procedure. The instrument used to complete the process is shaped into a fine pointed “pen” to ensure for specific treatment on the targeted area and is highly pressurised for maximum effect.
The pen sprays liquid nitrous oxide at a set temperature of -127 degrees. Due to the specific “pin-point”, our practitioners are can work within millimetre precision to avoid any effect on the healthy skin tissue surrounding the imperfection.
How Effective is Cryopen
The cryopen treatment is extremely quick and takes only one session to complete. We do recommend a follow-up visit to our clinic, to ensure that the skin imperfection has cleared and if additional treatment may be needed.
After the procedure, the treated area of skin may differ in colour and hyperpigmentation may occur; this will typically improve in the following weeks or months.
Effects are immediate and permanent. We encourage you to use a combination of a mineral-based sunscreen and other topicals that your aesthetician will recommend for the best outcome.
of Our happy clients
Leah came to CHC Aesthetics for cellulite and hair removal treatment. Here she talks about her treatment and how well everything worked for her. Another delighted customer!
PRICE FOR CRYOPEN TREATMENT
We provide affordable CryoPen treatments at our clinic in Southend-On-Sea, starting from £40. Please give us a call if you wish to discuss this even further.
Check out our complete price list for all of our treatments.