After a long few months, we are preparing to open and welcome our clients through our doors again!
You may have received a communication from us indicating that the clinic would reopen on 4th July. Following the Prime Minister’s statement today (23rd June) it appears that while hairdressers and some beauty facilities will be able to reopen, aestheticians will be required to remain closed for a little longer. We are just as disappointed as you about this, but safety must come first and we must reopen only when it is deemed safe to do so.
In the meantime, we have been undertaking further training to ensure we are a “Covid Secure Clinic“ and all our staff have passed the required examination. All our certificates are, as ever, clearly displayed in the clinic. All our PPE is of the highest standard and meets all EU regulations.
About your appointment
We are contacting everyone that had an appointment booked that was cancelled during lockdown and have re-opened the diary. These appointments are secure but as a professional clinic, we will only be able to reopen when the Government tells us it is safe to do so.
For everyone else waiting for an appointment please call us on 01702 431970, text 07436 808707, or email us at email@example.com to book.
When emailing please give as much detail as possible – name, number, treatment you would like and days/times that suit you best.
Whilst we cannot wait to see you all, our utmost priority is yours and our team’s safety whilst you are in our clinics. That being said, there are a few changes to our protocols that we have implemented:
- We will provide you with PPE, but if you have your own please do bring it with you.
- The general rule of thumb will be one person per practitioner, unless the client needs assistance (please make us aware if this is the case). You should come to the appointment on your own; if this is not possible, please let us know in advance.
- You will be called before your appointment to take part in a short screening so we can make sure you are medically suitable to attend your appointment. If you are in the vulnerable or shielding categories, or of course have any Covid-19 symptoms, we will politely ask that you do not attend your appointment and we will be happy to re-arrange for a safer time. You may be asked to fill in our online consultation form rather than a paper one.
- All clients are to wash and sanitize their hands when they come into the clinic.
- Probably the biggest change to the clinic will be that we will have no waiting room. As much as we love to sit and have a chat to you all whilst you await your appointment, our aim is to have as few people in the building at any one time as possible. Please wait outside or in your car and we will call you when your practitioner is ready for you. If possible, please bring the bare minimum to your appointment.
See you all very soon!
Love, Penny x
and all at CHC Aesthetics